Our Savior Has Repeatedly Said that His Second Coming is near.
THE SECOND COMING OF THE LORD IS NIGH AT HAND. D&C 1:12.
“For behold, verily, verily, I say unto you, the time is soon at hand that I shall come in a cloud with power and great glory. D&C 34:7.
“And it shall be a great day at the time of my coming, for all nations shall tremble. D&C 34:8.
Therefore, We need to Listen, Pay Attention, Repent, and Be Prepared?
Listen to the voice of the Lord which is unto all men, saying, REPENT lest you are pierced with much sorrow. D&C 1:1-7.
- “Hearken, O ye people of my church, saith the voice of him who dwells on high, and whose eyes are upon all men; yea, verily I say: Hearken ye people from afar; and ye that are upon the islands of the sea, listen together.
- “For verily the voice of the Lord is unto all men, and there is none to escape; and there is no eye that shall not see, neither ear that shall not hear, neither heart that shall not be penetrated.
- “And the rebellious shall be pierced with much sorrow; for their iniquities shall be spoken upon the housetops, and their secret acts shall be revealed.
- “And the voice of warning shall be unto all people, by the mouths of my disciples, whom I have chosen in these last days.
- “And they shall go forth and none shall stay them, for I the Lord have commanded them.
- “Behold, this is mine authority, and the authority of my servants, and my preface unto the book of my commandments, which I have given them to publish unto you, O inhabitants of the earth.
- “Wherefore, fear and tremble, O ye people, for what I the Lord have decreed in them shall be fulfilled.