- Christ is “Able … to save [us] to the uttermost [if we] come unto [God the Father] by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for [us].” (Hebrews 7:25) He is “Able to do all things according to his will, for [us], if it so be that [we] exercise faith in him …”. (1 Nephi 7:12) “For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is Able to succour [we who] are tempted.” (Hebrews 2:18)
- “Our God [Jehovah] whom we serve is Able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace” and from the lions. (Daniel 3:17; 3; 6) As he has “promised, he [is] Able also to perform.” (Romans 4:21)
- Our “God is Able to make all grace abound toward [us].” (2 Corinthians 9:8) Jesus Christ “is Able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us. Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.”(Ephesians 3:20, 21)
- “For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is Able even to subdue all things unto himself.” (Philippians 3:20-21)
- He is “the Lord [who] is Able to do all things according to his will, for the children of men, if it so be that they exercise faith in him. Wherefore, let us be faithful to him.” (1 Nephi 7:12)
- For He said: “I am Able to do mine own work.” (2 Nephi 27:20) Indeed, He “is Able to keep [us] from falling, and to present [us] faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy. To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.” (Jude 1:24-25) Through our repentance, he is Able to lift us up when we fall.
- “Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is Able to save your souls” (James 1:21) both temporally and spiritually.
- The Father and The Holy Ghost are also Able.